Through the Hoosier Family of Readers initiative, students and their families across the state will have unlimited access to reading material on myON. More than 4,000 digital books ranging from illustrated and picture books to chapter books, graphic novels, literary non-fiction, photo and informational texts spanning multiple eras and cultures. This service will be free for all of 2016!
- Books are available online anytime, anywhere students have access to an Internet connection, 24x7,
- There’s no limit to the number of students who can read the same book at the same time on myON.
- Students can download up to 20 titles for offline reading using free mobile apps for iPad and Android tablets. Just go to the Google Play Store or iTunes to download the app you need for your home device.
1. Go to https://www.myon.com/school/hoosier/
2. Enter the School Name: Hoosier Family of Readers (The School Name will automatically appear as you type)
3. Enter the username read and password read.
4. Click the green Sign In button.
5. You can now browse through all the books. Click on the blue information button as you hover over a book to check if the book is in your AR Level. The ATOS level is the AR Level.
6. Then just click the green “Read” button to begin reading!